Thursday, March 10, 2011

What the 8 month break has taught me



As many of you know, I left Facebook back in August 2010. It had gotten to the point that I was a little LOT obsessed with Facebook. That's not easy to admit but I know it's true. I looked to Facebook as a wealth of not needed knowledge. And once I left, I was glad for the time I got back. I wrote two posts about deleting my account - Social Networking & Why?

Since August, a few things have changed. I have gotten much more into writing on this blog. And I have really enjoyed writing. It's good for me to get things out of my head. I've realized that Facebook could be used for good. What I mean is that it's merely a place to share what God is teaching me. I feel that I can spread my words to more this way. It's an easier place for people to read. So we will see how it goes.

In a nutshell - my mind has been changed. I will have to be very intentional that I don't get back to the way it was before. And I will still be primarily posting on my blog - but the blog will be connected to Facebook. And from time to time, I'll post thoughts, quotes, studies, questions, etc.

No comments: