Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Support?

 Hey my blog readers, twitter followers, and facebook friends-

I wanted to give you the opportunity to join my team of supporters. So below is my letter asking for support....

Over the last two years a lot has changed in my life, but the one thing that hasn't is my love for Cambodia. Last year I felt a calling from God to go back to Cambodia. I was hesitant because I didn't want to take the spot of someone who had never gone. As I knew how much the trip had changed me for the better and wanted someone else to experience that opportunity.

In December, I talked with my friend Jon about going back (he led the trip the last 2 yrs). After talking and praying, he asked me to co-lead the trip with him and I felt this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. I'm so excited to see my kids again.

This trip will be focused around loving on the kids, teaching them biblical principals, and taking them to the beach. The mission trip is from July 21 to August 1.

I'm writing because I need your support. I need prayer warriors and financial aid. Would you consider partnering with me? I will be sending out monthly updates with prayer requests and where we are with our financial support.

Thanks in advance for your generosity and support!

**To give online vist:  https://ssl.northpoint.org/ssl/globalx

Make sure you list my name under "individual" and chose "Cambodia-Battambang 7/21-8/1/11" from the list of trips.

No comments: