Friday, May 6, 2011

The power of God!

The picture above is of my and my sister Natasha. She is getting married this weekend ( May 7th). I am so thrilled to be her Matron of Honor. My point is writing today is to say - the power of God is incredible.

I have known Natasha for almost 9 years.  I am grateful to her because she introduced me to her brother - Gregory. Natasha and I's relationship started out great and then it got rocky. But we are proof that God can reconcile any relationship.

I want to encourage you today. If you have someone in your life that there is a wedge. Pray, apologize, accept apologies - do whatever you need to. But most of all, trust God. He is all powerful and can reconcile any relationship regardless of the issue or the amount of time that has gone by.

No comments: