Thursday, September 9, 2010

Physically Balanced

Most people don't think about balance when it comes to healthy living. And if you think about do you really prioritize eating right and exercising?

If I'm really honest, I can tell you that I always put this on the back burner until 3 months ago. 3 months ago, I decided that I needed to get healthy. I signed up to run a 10k and began training. In just 4 short weeks, I feel in love with running. Never thought that would happen! But now that I've been exercising and cooking healthy meals for my family, I notice myself much less stressed. Several things happen...1-You feel good about yourself 2-Your clothes fit more comfortable 3-You can burn off stress through exercise 4-You are just making better food choices

So, how's your lifestyle? What are some small changes that you can make to get healthier?

Last but not least, when it comes to being truly balanced in the terms of health-who do you really depend on? Who will you go to?

Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty. John 6:35

No comments: