Thursday, September 23, 2010

my thoughts, Your thoughts

I have been doing some side work on the weekends quality testing some of Louie Giglio's DVDs. And wow, I have to say they were such a blessing to me. He has an amazing way of teaching the truth. I love the way he always gets across the same thing-no matter the sermon.

Big God, little us.

What does that mean to you?

To me, it's the simple reminder of this verse:

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,"  declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

I hope you feel encouraged today knowing that God is bigger than any challenge you have. I'm currently praying for open hands with my life. I'm praying that I will hold everything - my roles as a wife/mom/daughter/employee/friend, my job, my money - with open hands.

Teach me Lord....

No comments: