The first thing was these questions to ponder on...
- Are you respecting your husband?
- Does your husband come first? (before kids, chores, tasks, sleep, etc)
- Do you pray for your husband on a regular basis
- Ask your husband what he wants for dinner.
- Keep date nights regular
- Ask your husband what's important to him (1 or 2 things) and then make sure you work to do those things.
I hope this is an encouragement to you as well. Biggest thing to remember - our husbands were the most important before kids and they should still be the most important after we have kids. The best gift you can give your children is a Godly marriage.
Picture taken on our wedding day May 20, 2006
Picture taken on Natasha's (sister) wedding day May 7, 2011