Friday, February 17, 2012

28 weeks!

Baby's the size of: Baby is equal in weight to a Chinese cabbage -- about 2 1/4 pounds. (Length: almost 15 inches, from head to heel.)

Heartburn? I haven't had it too bad. Just every once in a while. And Tums smoothies do the trick :) However, the nausea is still hanging on. I had to take my nausea meds yesterday. But I still have more good days than bad days so for that I'm thankful!

Maternity clothes? I am in full maternity clothes. Forgot how comfy they are.

Weight gain? Based off my appt last week, I'm up 8 lbs. Not too bad for 7 months pregnant!

Swelling? None yet. I think the cooler temp is helping. I remember being 7 months pregnant with Finn and I couldn't wear my wedding ring anymore.

Cravings? Lately, I have been craving some weird things. I've wanted avocado, apples, and pickles. Random I know. I still can put down some Mexican food. A few weeks ago, I threw it up - so I've been a little weird with it. Not sure I will want cheese dip for quite some time.

Feeling movement? TONS! This baby is SO active. Actually, last night sweet baby woke me up around 3 am kicking around. I love those moments. Reminds me to pray for this life inside of me.
 
Tired?  Yes, I am tired. When I wake up tired, I know that's not a good sign. But I am really trying to soak in everything I can with Finn before the baby comes.

How many times are you up at night? Well, a few weeks ago I started waking up at night to pee. Right now, I wake up usually at 12 and 3. I know I am just getting prepared for those nighttime feedings.

Favorite pregnancy moment this month? Seeing my stomach move around because the baby is moving. It's also fun for Finn to see it. His faces just lights up. Second favorite memory is that my mom and mother in law got to feel the baby moving. Very special memories!

What are you looking forward to in the next month? I have a lot this next month! Maternity pictures, 3d/4d ultrasound, and 2 baby showers. Next month I will have LOTS to share :)

No comments: