Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Your love always stays the same

My good friend, Ashley shared this post yesterday about Hallelujah. And it was amazing. But it introduced me to an artist and a song. The words in the song blew me away. (side note-I'm a words of affirmation person) And the artists life story blew me away. So I had to share on my blog too. I have just shared the song and the story behind the song. For more information on Heather Williams visit her website.

This video is the story behind the song.


And this video is the song with lyrics on screen.


Hope this blesses you as it did me.

Isn't this our cry everyday?? "Jesus, please come...please come today. I'm in need of your grace, today."

Praise God that His love always stays the same, yesterday, today, tomorrow - AMEN!

1 comment:

Ashley Jansen said...

Glad it spoke to you as it did me. Love you - miss you!