Monday, November 29, 2010

Jason Pendley Photography

Once again, Jason Pendley has outdone himself. We had a photo session a few weeks ago and I thought my readers would like to see a sneak peek. This past year we have had 6 photo sessions. The all have been amazing - thanks to Jason's eye. We are so thankful to have the pictures made. And are looking forward to more in the upcoming year. But for now, here is a sneak peek from our session. And if you have any photography needs (family, baby, wedding, and more) check out his website!

Disclosure: I was not asked to write this post. Nor was I paid to write this post. I just had a great photo session and wanted to share with my readers. My thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

bag manufacturers said...

these pictures are awesome! Thanks a lot for the post.