Monday, March 5, 2012

A great afternoon...

This past weekend my good friends threw me a baby shower to get me prepared for baby #2! It was a great afternoon. I didn't get pictures with everyone - but here are a few from the day. Big thanks to my awesome hosts for throwing a great shower. Michelle, Ashley, Jill - you ladies are AWESOME! So blessed to have you in my life. Love you!
My beautiful hostesses (from left to right) Jill, Ashley, Me, and Michelle
 The awesome cake - seriously, so cute and it was YUMMY too!
 I was "showered" with some awesome gifts - diapers, wipes, a few cute outfits, and much MORE!
I was also "showered" with sweet words in cards from loving friends and family!
My Cambodia crew (from left to right) Laura, Me, Jill, and Ashley (Carrie and Claire - missed you!)
My sweet friend, Ashly and I
Work friends (from left to right) - Dawn, Michelle, Jana, Me, Christy, and Allison
Last but not least, me and my mom!

No comments: