Friday, March 16, 2012

32 week update!

Baby is the size of: a small melon - feels like a squirmy melon to me! haha!

Symptoms? I still have nausea from time to time. Good days and bad days like it's been the who time. My sciatic nerve has been bothering me too. I just have to rest in the afternoons. Also, braxton hicks have started. 8 wks til the due date - but hey, who's counting?!?

Maternity clothes? Yup, and I love them. So comfy. I do still have one pair of regular jeans that I can wear - unbuttoned of course. But I can wear them :)

How's your sleep? I'm sleeping pretty good. I do wake up every 2-3 hours to pee. But I can go right back to sleep after I go to the bathroom so that's good. 

Feeling movement? WOW! This baby is so active!! Baby wakes me up around 2 or 3 kicking. I'm grateful for the movement. Just a reminder of the miracle growing inside of me. 

Food cravings: I still could eat Mexican any day or time. But other then that - it's just been salty food. I haven't really wanted anything sweet.

How much weight gained so far? Based off my 32 week doctors appt - I have gained 11. The weight is definitely all in my belly. At 8 months pregnant with Finn, I had gained 47. This pregnancy is so different!


Belly Button in or out? The belly button is out! I hate how you can see it in all my thin shirts.

Favorite pregnancy moment this past month? My favorite was for sure the maternity pictures. We had such a fun time with our awesome photographer - Jason. My second favorite moment was my first baby shower for this little angel. It was a great time and I got loaded up with all kinds of essentials - diapers, wipes, etc!



What are you looking forward to next month? Getting everything ready! We are going to use the first week of April to get everything in the house ready. Carpets cleaned, clothes washed, swing set up, etc...I can hardly wait to see it all baby ready :) Also, I have another baby shower at the end of March. I'm looking forward to that too.

And here are a few pictures...

 Just wanted you to see how I really do have a big belly - under shirts, it doesn't look like it :)
 Normal side shot pic
 Just for comparison, here I am 32 wks pregnant with Finn.
 And I thought this was pretty crazy - here I am with mom at my 2009 shower for Finn (i'm 28 wks)
And then here I am with my mom at my shower for this baby (i'm 30 wks)

No comments: