Every family has them!
We are only 2 yrs into this. And we didn't do much of any purpose before kids. But here's what we do now...
- Adopt a child for Christmas that's the same age and gender as ours. We shop for them as a family.
- G collects stuffed animals with his class and we take them to Scottish Rite as a family.
- G decorates the outside of our house and I decorate the inside!
- We go to Kinsey Farms to cut down our Christmas tree.
- We all pick out an ornament that represents us
- We watch Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer on Christmas Eve in our new Christmas pjs.
- We don't travel anywhere on Christmas day. Being home and celebrating our Savior's birth togetheris the BEST!
- On Christmas morning, G and I cook breakfast together. When Finn (and next addition) get up we open stockings, then eat breakfast together, and then do present time! All presents are wrapped.
- And starting this year, our Christmas meal will be all be Puerto Rican style foods!
- The day after Christmas, we go shopping and get pjs for the next year and more decor - cheap!
Lets spend some time sharing...what are some fun things you do for Christmas?