Sunday, December 25, 2011

20 week update!



Baby is the size of: a small cantaloupe

Any symptoms? I'm still nauseous from time to time. I have good days and I have bad days. The good days keep me going! Also, I'm having some pain where the stretching is happening. Baby is growing so that's a good thing.

Are you wearing maternity clothes? I am wearing maternity clothes. I'm much smaller this pregnancy so I'm very thankful for multiple friends that have let me borrow clothes.

Are you feeling movement? TONS! This is one active baby. And I am loving every minute of it. It is such an incredible feeling to feel the baby moving all around in there. It's just another reminder of what an amazing creator we serve.


Food cravings: MEXICAN. Seriously, one day last week I ate it for lunch and dinner several days in a row. I am also craving salads and fruits. I am choosing to eat healthy but I do cave for those cravings when I can.

Do you have a name picked out? Yes - we are not finding out the gender. So we have a girls name and a boys name. We haven't decided on middle names yet.

Have you gained weight? Not yet. I lost a ton of weight over the last 5 months due to nausea. But I'm getting close to my pre-pregnancy weight. 

Belly Button in or out? Still in. But it's about halfway out.


What I am looking forward to this next month? Next week we get to see the baby in an ultrasound. We are taking Finn with us so that will be fun. But I'm really looking forward to Gregory being able to feel the kicks too. Hopefully that will happen over the next few weeks.


How was the last month? This past month has been one of my best so far. Just having days where i'm not nauseous has made all the difference. I praise God for that one!


And just for fun....Here's a picture comparing me in my pregnancy with Finn and with this baby. You can definitely see I'm MUCH smaller!


PS-I find it really funny that in May of 2009 I was wearing a long sleeve shirt - but here in December I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt. Random! The pictures are correct, I didn't switch them!

No comments: