Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Gregory!

I'm so grateful this man was born 29 years ago today. I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him on the blog in a special way. So...in no particular order - here are the top 10 things grateful to my husband and best friend:
  1. I'm grateful that he lets the Lord lead him
  2. I'm grateful for the way he leads our family
  3. I'm grateful that he loves me for truly who I am
  4. I'm grateful that he helps me with the household duties
  5. I'm grateful that he loves to listen but also gives really good advice
  6. I'm grateful that in him I have a very best friend and soul mate
  7. I'm grateful for the awesome daddy that he is
  8. I'm grateful that he's an incredible teacher
  9. I'm grateful that God made him just for me
  10. And last but not least, I'm grateful that he picked me to spend the rest of life with!
Happy birthday to the best husband and friend ever! I love you, Gregory!

No comments: