Sunday, December 20, 2009

Three Month Update




Feeding

Finn is eating 7 oz every 4 hours. He eats at the same time everyday now-7am, 11am, 3pm, and 7pm.

Weight
I think he is 13 or 14 pounds. He definitely cramps my arm but i love my big boy!

Sleep
Finn is a sleep machine! Such a good baby boy! He takes two 1 hour naps and one 3 hour nap during the day. He also goes down for the night at 8 and sleeps til I wake him at 7 am! Thats right, 11 hours!


Wake Time
He is awake 1 1/2 to 2 hours at a time and sometimes 2 1/2 to 3 hours (but then he crashed for the night afterwards). He loves his baby Einstein toys. He loves the rattle and has just recently found his hand! haha! I have a video that i will post later which shows how happy he is when he's awake now :)

Clothes
He is wearing 0-3 month clothes. They fit him just perfectly!

Fun fact
Finn has started mimicking me. I can stick my tongue out and he will copy me. Mostly, he likes to copy my pitch of voice. It's very cute!

Mommy
I'm doing great. I feel I have adjusted well to work. It's a lot of work being a full time working mom. But I wouldn't trade my role for anything. I absolutely love this! Also, Finn has made life easy now that he is on a perfect schedule. Such a good boy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

he just keeps getting cuter! you guys have a Merry Christmas!