Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jason Pendley Photography

We have had the pleasure of being photographed by Jason Pendley several times.  He has such a talent for capturing the perfect picture. Below are my very favorite from our last session. I can't wait for next time.  On top of him being an awesome photographer, he also is a great person. We got to hang out with him and his family after our last session. He's a wonderful dad, husband, and friend. His kids are adorable and his wife is beautiful (and very sweet too).  Anyway, check out his site to look at his other pictures. And Jason, thanks again for some amazing pictures of our sweet son!








3 comments:

Ashly said...

Great pics! Finn is super cute! You got so many good ones I don't even know what my favorite is. Love ya!

Erin Ashley said...

These are PERFECT!!! I love them all! What an awesome phtographer you guys have. And it doesn't hurt that your little Finn is just adorable!!!!!

Griffin Stewart said...

Great Photos!!! I am so happy for y'all! Keep on sharing. Valerie and I are enjoying following along from Korea.