Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fasting the month of January

Over the last few days I realized I spend too much time on facebook, blogs, and twitter. So i've decided to take the month off. I will be fasting from social networking. I want to spend the time I have with my BIG God and awesome family. I will try to write a weekly blog about what I am learning but it won't be posted til the end of January.

As far as what I want to accomplish here are my goals... I only have 3 because they are BIG goals.

1-Quality time with the Lord learning what He wants for me this year.
2-Quality time with my husband and sweet son!
3-Finding what I want to "be" this year. Great message from church this morning inspired me, thanks Andy Stanley! You can find it here

I hope you all have a great month. If you want to know whats going on with me, call or email me! Otherwise-see you in February!

No comments: