Monday, November 17, 2008

A Life Message....

What is your life message? What have you learned that you need to teach to others? I read this morning in my devotional how important it ts to show Christ to others. The best way to witness is to live a life that leads to why. I have answered the following questions to help me determine my life message and I encourage you to do the same!

  • What has God taught me from failure?
  • What has God taught me from a lack of money?
  • What has God taught me from pain or sorrow or depression?
  • What has God taught me through waiting?
  • What has God taught me through illness?
  • What has God taught me from disappointment?
  • What have I learned from my family, my church, my relationships, my small group, and my critics?

Have fun! :)

No comments: