Thursday, December 6, 2007

Submit yourself to God

"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you up." -James 4:10

So, this morning in my quiet time I read this verse. And then I read it again. What does it mean to humble yourself? So I looked up humble in the dictionary. Humble: having or showing a low estimate of ones own importance. Am I humble? I'm not really sure. I think sometimes we try to be humble but then we end up the opposite. In order to be humble we must do it without doing it on purpose. What does that look like? Well, theres a thought for you to ponder on today.

--Just a quick update on my mom-in-law, please keep her in prayer. She's recovering from surgery in the hospital. --

-R

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never blogged before, I am not really sure what you are suppose to do.... But if it means I get to talk to sweet Rachy more I am all for it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Blogging isn't all that hard. A little here, a little there. But I agree! Here we go.