Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Stories - Three Month Update



Feeding 
Selah is eating every 3 1/2 hours. She started school 4 weeks ago. She gets two feedings there. One is a bottle and I nurse her for the other one. She is still struggling with reflux. Lots of spit up. But doc said all is good because she is gaining weight. 
Weight
I just weighed her yesterday and she was 12 lbs 5 oz.
Sleep 
We have finally conquered nighttime sleep with God's help. After lots of prayer over here and adjusting my thoughts...Selah is consistently sleeping from 8 pm to 7 am. As of last week, she has been consistently taking one 2 1/2 nap a day! YAY :)
Wake Time
Selah has started to grab at her toys. I just love that. She is smiling and trying to talk. She absolutely loves to have someone sit next to her and just talk to her. I'm starting to see she is an extrovert. If I put her in the swing and we are in the other room, she cries until we come over or bring her to us. She just wants to be with the fam. That's my girl!
Clothes 
She is wearing the 3 month clothes now. Man, it's so fun dressing a little girl!
Fun fact 
Selah's name means to pause or reflect upon. And her middle name is Grace. So basically we are saying to pause or reflect on God's grace.
Mommy
I'm doing ok. It's very hard getting into the routine of working. That's all I have to say about that right now. 

No comments: