Thursday, January 19, 2012

24 week update


Baby is the size of: Papaya

Any symptoms? Same ole, same ole. Still nauseous from time to time. But I definitely have more good days then bad days. So I praise God for that!

Are you wearing maternity clothes? I am now in full maternity clothes. I got my closet changed out this past week. So I feel much more organized. And boy do I love these stretching maternity pants!

Are you feeling movement? I just love the movement. Over the past 2 weeks, I've been able to feel the baby on the outside. Finn was the first to feel it, which is so cool to me! And Allison (my work friend) was second in line. Very special. This baby moves all day long so it's great feeling life inside of me!

Food cravings: Still Mexican. Pretty sure I could eat Moe's veggie nachos daily :) haha!

Do you have a name picked out? I forgot to share the names last month. So I will today. We haven't settled on middle names yet. But our boy name is Micah and our girl name is Selah. I love both of them. But I really love my girl name. 

Have you gained weight? I finally hit my pre-pregnancy weight 2 weeks ago. Since then I have gained maybe 1 or 2 pounds. 

Belly Button in or out? Almost completely out now!

What I am looking forward to this next month? I can hardly believe I will be entering the third trimester next month. This pregnancy is really flying by for me. I'm looking forward to being a month closing to meeting this baby!

How was the last month? We had our 20 week ultrasound and it was so awesome having Finn with us. He pointing out the baby. And since then he has been much more engaged in the pregnancy. My favorite thing is him asking to say "hi" to the baby all the time!

And just for fun....I have a funny story. Finn was feeling the baby move and the baby kicked him. He said "Mommy, what's that?" And I replied "That was the baby kicking your hand." And with that Finn thought for a few minutes and then responded - "Mommy, I kick baby too? (with his foot lifted up)" He is so funny. I just love how his mind works.

**And for a picture. I don't have a 24 week picture of me when I was pregnant with Finn. But I did round up an ultrasound pic of Finn at 28 weeks and a pic of Micah or Selah at 21 weeks. So I made a comparison of the two babies. Similar? Different? What do you think? Also, boy or girl -what's your vote?!


1 comment:

Allison said...

My life is complete. I made the blog! :)