Friday, November 4, 2011

1st Trimester Update

 Here is a comparison picture of this pregnancy and Finn's.

My friend Amber has a cute way of documenting her pregnancy. And I had been looking for ways too. So - here it goes. I will be doing this monthly from here on out. Thanks for following along!

I am 13 weeks pregnant. (My weeks change on Fridays - so technically today I am 13 weeks along!)

Sick? Still have nausea and heartburn. But hoping to turn the corner soon. Yesterday I didn't have to take my nausea medicine. But I did have to take it today. Hopefully I will soon have more days like yesterday. For now, I'm taking it one day at a time!

Maternity clothes? Not completely. I'm still able to wear my regular pants. I have worn a few cute maternity shirts but that's just because I feel fat :)

Showing? I am beginning to show. You can see a perfect round circle if I pull my shirt up. I am smaller than I was with Finn but I think that's because I have been sicker this go round.

Weight gain? I have lost a total of 9 pounds. But at my appt yesterday I had gained 2! The doctor was happy.

Cravings? I have definitely craved all fruits. I have eaten lots of apples, grapefruits, and oranges. Now I have had 3 bad cravings and I caved. Krystals and then Taco Bell twice. Very strange. It was definitely the baby. I was just glad to have an appetite.

Tired? Yes - pretty sure I could fall asleep on command.

Names picked out? We do have names picked out. We haven't settled on middle name yet. If it's a girl - Selah and if it's a boy - Micah. Both names were brought to either myself or Greg while I was in Cambodia. So they are special to me! Selah means to pause and reflect and Micah means who is like God.

Are we going to find out the gender? Definitely not. If you have expereinced not knowing the gender til the baby is born you will understand!

Gender guess? Right now I think girl. But I also thought Finn was a girl. So who knows!?

Favorite pregnancy moment so far? Hearing Finn point out the baby in the ultrasound picture. So so precious!


Last but not least, a few pictures from the last ultrasound...




1 comment:

Amber said...

Yay! We can do comparisons together!!! So fun. :)