Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where does the time go...

I can hardly believe my baby boy is 13 days old.  The days go by so fast. He is growing and changing so much everyday. And I am really enjoying my time with him. This past week my mom was here everyday helping and we had so much fun! This weekend we will have Greg's mom with me Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm really looking forward to our time together as well.  I have really enjoyed all the help from family and friends. The meals, phone calls, and prayers have been amazing. I feel loved in a way that is seriously overwhelming! So praise God for that. 

I also can't wait for the last few weeks of my maternity leave. It will be just me, Finn, and Savannah. And I know we will have tons of fun and quality time! It's hard to believe how much I already love this guy. And it's amazing how much I have learned about him in our 13 days. I can tell when his cry is a "I need comfort" cry or a "I need food" cry or a "I need a new position" cry.  He is such a precious angel and I am so grateful to my great God for creating such a sweet boy. I know he was "wonderfully made" by the almighty creator. Each day, I thank God for this gift and pray I will raise him to be a strong Christian man. and soldier for Christ.

Anyway, I better go-I have only 30 minutes before he wakes up and I need to do a few more errands in the house.

Until next time-
Rachael


Me and my lil boy
 
 So relaxed!
 
Chilling on daddy's lap

No comments: