Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dad's perspective

As I sit here I can't beleive that shortly I'm going to be a dad. Tons of emotions and feelings rush through my head. Rachael is asleep now resting and all is quite in the room, which really allows me to reflect on everything that has gone on these last 9 months. It has been 9 months of "firsts" First postive test, first ultrasound, first time watching "how to" dvd's, etc. I have really tried to soak it in as much as I could, but this quite moment really allows me to do that now. To think I'm going to be a dad is a huge undertaking, but one I know I can do with the support of my wife and Lord and Savior. I embrace this new responsibility and wait for the many "special" moments I will share with my baby, toddler, teenager, and adult. :) For now, I just soak it all in and wait for that moment that I wiil be a dad :)

No comments: