Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 7



Today marks the start of week 7. Thanks for all the encouragement yesterday. I feel a little better today. I picked up a prescription that my doctor called in. It's called Zofran and so far it's working pretty good. Definitely takes the edge off, which is HUGE! I learned that my sweet lil' baby's (which i already think is a girl) brain is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Her arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place. Isn't that amazing!! God is creating a masterpiece and it's inside of me. I think that is incredible. It's such an honor to be a part of this creation. Anyway, I better get going but I love being able to share this with you. I will update after my doctor appointment next week. We will get to see the heartbeat :)

So blessed,
Rachael

No comments: