Monday, January 19, 2009

My 2009 books to read list!

Ok, so in an effort to be purposeful this year I have made a list of books I will read this year. Just so I stay accountable, after each one I will post a little book report. Here's my list, if you have any others you think I should add-let me know.

* some of them I have read before but they are so good-I want to read them again*

1. Getting Things Done
2. Call My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow
3. True Faced
4. A Quiet Place of Rest
5. Head first SQL
6. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
7. Unleashing the Power of Rubber Bands: Lessons in Non-Linear Leadership by Nancy Ortman
8. Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
9. The 4:8 Principle
10. Mother in Law Dance by Annie Chapman
11. Get Out of that Pit by Beth Moore
12. Get off Your Knees and Pray by Sheila Walsh
13. Fine Balance" by Rohinton Mistry

No comments: