Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Where do I go?





" Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,  for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Psalm 143:8


Most days I beg God to write out what I am to do. I want God to tell me where to go, how to act, what I should do each day. Basically - I'd really like to have an instructional manual. But I don't have one. I can pray and ask God to lead me. Then I can step back and trust Him to do so. I love this verse in Psalms. Because that is how we should start each new day. 


1-Listen and wait for God's love that never leaves nor fails us.
2-Trust Him with the day.
3-Ask Him to show us where to go.


Life is all about small steps and trusting. Trusting a God who is ALWAYS in control. 


Praying. Trusting. Listening. Resting in Him. Amen!

1 comment:

mother of the bride suits said...

Thank you for your sharing! I like your posts very much,they are interesting and meaningful!