Friday, April 30, 2010

7 months old!



Feeding
Starting this month we are going to start the transition to 3 bottles from 4 bottles. We will see how it goes. If anyone has suggestions PLEASE comment. I'd love the help/advice! Currently his schedule has been bottles at 7, 11, 3, and 7. And he gets solids at 9, 12, and 5.

Weight
At his last doctor appointment a few weeks ago he was 19 lbs.

Sleep
His sleep is just the same as it was last month. We are blessed with a GREAT sleeper! Thanks God :)

Wake Time
I've heard people say it gets better everyday and that's totally how I feel. Everyday Finn makes me smile. He is so precious and I love him and his personality so much!

Clothes
Finn is still fitting in the 3-6 month clothes. He is a growing boy!

Fun fact
Last month Finn meet his great grandparents for the first time. It was very special. Here are a few pictures.

1 comment:

Karin Coibion said...

Such a sweet boy! When David transitioned to three bottles I gave them to him at 7am, 12pm, and 5pm and then gave him solids right after he was done with his bottle. Three square meals a day! See you in a little bit Rach.