Monday, October 13, 2008

A year ago...

(I know the date is wrong on the actual photo)

I was thinking this morning that a year ago this month-Deana and I walked 60 miles in the 3-day walk for breast cancer. It's hard to believe it's been a year since then. Seriously, I cannot believe how fast time goes by. So much has changed since then. Just to list a few things:
* Gregory is almost halfway done with his Master's
* All my bridesmaids are married or engaged(this year-Deana, Kristen, and Lauren have been married and Megan is engaged)
* I am doing a completely different job at work
* We are ready to start a family soon
* I've memorized 35 verses so far
* We are a year older and smarter :)

I could keep on and keep on. But I will leave it there. When you look back over your last year, what do you think is your best accomplishment?

1 comment:

EAJan678 said...

probably figuring out how to be a mom, wife, employee, and child of God all at the same time and somewhat feel successful at all of them. Routine and structure - the lifeblood of my story! This time last year felt a little more overwhelmed and out of control. But i also had a 6 month old not a walking talking toddler. Time seems to go by even faster when you have a little human that lives with you and you watch grow on a daily basis!