Sunday, August 24, 2008

True love...

Aren't we so cute together! I really love my hubby and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. His birthday is this upcoming week and I have made him a special gift that I know he is going to love. I love our little family and the life we have just him and I. I have really been praying for him lately because between his job, getting his masters, and church-he has a busy life. I just love that in the middle of all that craziness he finds time to send me a text or call me just to say I love you. I know this is a sappy post but I just love him so much and i'm so lucky he's all mine! I will leave you with the verse I have been praying for him. Hope you are as blessed as I am to be married to your souls one true mate!
Love-RW

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD and whose trust is the LORD. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; but its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8

No comments: